SQRM-Rodeo LP

This record rips. Allston, Massachusetts assholes on the venerable Youth Attack! Records. I can’t think of the last YA! record that I think is this awesome. It’s the perfect mix of every part of REALLY GOOD, ACTUAL hardcore music. From the ten seconds of feedback that start the record, all the way to the defiant closing battle cry, “Waste,” this record is just awesome. The lyrics at times border on absurd, but I’m not asking for high-caliber poetry when it comes to this kind of tunes. This album makes me want to have a circle pit in living room, and was the sound track to some pretty intense head banging today at work. Don’t let this description convince you that this band is run of the mill, because there are moments on this record that come of left field. Crank it. Youth Attack only put out 300 on vinyl, and they are all sold out. I am putting a huge version of the cover up because look at it, it fucking rules.



Link after the jump...