6.23.2011

Circle Pit- Bruise Constallation


Circle Pit- Bruise Constellation
A frequent comment of mine as of late is that Australia has stolen my love for Sweden. My roommates and I saw Circle Pit at this bar that does not really do shows that often. The boys were wearing bomber jackets, military hats, with an overlying trashy fashion vibe. The ladies walked in like they owned the place. Scantily clad while still being refined, the return of the sex symbol. Needless to say, they all LOOKED fucking awesome, but the music is a whole other beast. It's a casual, non-abrasive garage record that even the biggest haters of garage rock could find something to like in. The thing I love about some of these Australian bands is how lazy some of them sound. This record literally sounds like Xanax to me. The scummy, washed-out guitar parts drive this record home, with the near perfect accompaniment of male/female vocal melody's. Every song on this recording is a hit to me. This is an absolutely sultry, confident album that everyone should have.



Link after the jump...

Slitbreeze Records, 2010. 192 Kbps.
 http://www.mediafire.com/?n179id409ow7cu0

1 comment: